Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Little Help Everyone?

Ok, guys, I could use your help. Two of my friends from high school got married this summer. They went to College of the Ozarks, so they came and visited me and Nathan at JBU a couple times, and we went to visit them several times. They're wonderful people, for sure.

Anyway, their wedding photographer told them that they'd get a free portrait if they got a hundred people to comment on her photoblog about their wedding. Could you guys help them out?

The pictures are absolutely beautiful, so even if you don't know them, it's worth taking a look. Besides that, you can see pictures from the wonderful Skyline Drive in my town! What's there to lose?

Here's the blog http://renetatephotography.com/, and it's Canon City Wedding: Josh and Jenny. You can comment on either Part 1 or Part 2.

Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments just as much as fresh guacamole and chips! Well, maybe not quite that much...