Thursday, August 26, 2010

Life Wish List

There's so many things that I'd like to do in life!

Of course, some of them I've already done or started doing (like living overseas). A lot more are still there, still hanging around, waiting to materialize. And that's ok. I (hopefully) have a long life ahead of me and plenty of time to get them done. And even if I don't, at the very least they're fun to think about. So here it is at the moment, in no particular order.

1.Live overseas (done!)
2. Live in a Spanish-speaking country for a time so I can...
3. Learn to speak Spanish very well
4. Visit lots of other countries, learning snatches of languages in each
5. Learn to sew my own clothes!
6. Develop my writing skill, maybe even writing a book
7. Learn to scream.
8. Go to a Blindside concert!!!!!!!!! Before they break up. Please, oh please, please, please...
9. Learn to play a couple more instruments (the Irish tin whistle is my current challenge)
10. Learn things, lots of things, and never stop!
11. Cultivate a yard of columbines
12. Live in Denver in a cute house with lots of stained glass, eclectic decorations and green furniture
13. Help people through hospitality. Especially punk kids and band people.
14. Love God and love people.
15. Die a funny death

Anyway, here's my wish list. What's on yours?

4 comments:

  1. 1. Write a really ridiculously good food blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) I like #15
    2) why eclectic decorations and green furniture?
    3) nice choice of the columbines
    4) you need to record yourself playing the Irish tin whistle and post it online

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. thanks!
    2. i like green and funny decorations
    3. double thanks
    4. i would kill you all. maybe in a couple of months

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the sound of your house - how lovely!
    and i think would would be a wonderful author!
    please write children's books so my class can send letters to you. : )

    ReplyDelete

I like comments just as much as fresh guacamole and chips! Well, maybe not quite that much...