Sunday, February 6, 2011

We're Back!


Gotta love that movie.

But just kidding. Actually, I'm talking about Lillian and myself! We arrived back in Hong Kong last night and, being the crazy people that we are, went straight to swing-dancing at Grappa's! Fun times.

Anyway, I've been unpacking and doing laundry and writing postcards (while watching Lie To Me; great show). I'm just starting to do something with my pictures. We had a great time, and I sure have some crazy stories to tell you, so stay tuned for upcoming posts about our Cambodimania!

2 comments:

  1. went straight to swing-dancing.... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. laura, seriously. I love how you can make me laugh from across the world. :)

    ReplyDelete

I like comments just as much as fresh guacamole and chips! Well, maybe not quite that much...